Saturday 25 July 2015

Randomicity Tag

Recently I was tagged by Alison for the Tag of Randomicity!


The Rules are: 
  •  Paste the button onto your blog post.
  •  Leave a new list of questions (or just pass on the question list you answered) and tag a few people of your random choice (and say why you tagged them, if you have time!) (Be original and nonsensical in your question-creativity – make the blogging world a cheerful place.  And be disastrously random.)

  • Answer the questions of the person who tagged you – make it all super random and interesting.
These are the questions I got asked:

1. How did you (the tagged) meet me (the tagger)?
I met Alison on the blog 'Tales of Goldstone Wood' and she was so nice that I started reading her blog. 

2. What do you consider your quirkiest trait?
My sense of humor, Mum might agree but my siblings probably wouldn't. 

3. If you could host a party with all of your favorite characters, who would you invite and what antics would transpire? 
This is an awesome question! Legolas, Robin Hood, Katniss, Will and Halt would be having an all out archery contest. Gandalf would be gather a bunch of people to go on a quest/journey. Nobby Nobs would be picking up unconsidered trifles, Nanny Ogg would be picking up unconsidered bowls of sponge cake, jelly and fruit, and Eugenides would be picking up much-considered earrings. Among the crowd would be loads of people like Gemma and Dylan (K M Shea), Dido (Joan Aiken), Eanrin and Leo (Anne Elisabeth Stengl), Prince Andrew(Tolstoy), Jean valJean(Victor Hugo) and others. 

4. What was your most epic moment?  Feel free to exaggerate-- I mean, elaborate.
I haven't had any epic moments yet, but it will be when I get knighted for my contribution to literature :)

5. Where is your family from?
If you mean originally, Scotland (with a touch of German and Polish). If you mean last few generations, Australia. 

6. What will you title the movie version of your biography, and who will play you in it? 
The woman who conquered the nations ( subtitle - with words). I have no idea who could play me. They'd have to ditch the make-up and cut their hair, though. 

7. If a cloaked stranger with poorly cut hair invited you to help return the One Ring to Mordor, how soon could you be ready, and what would you bring?
I would be ready in about a week and I would bring a Sam Gamgee. 

8. Which two characters would you happily play matchmaker for?  (Note: they can't be from the same book.)
Hmmm... Jean valJean(Les Miserables) and Beth (Little Women).

9. If you could brag that you had read any book without actually having to read it, which book would you choose?
The Encyclopedia Britannia. Or the dictionary.

10. And finally, what was your favorite blog post you ever wrote?
Probably the Liebster Award tag 

Thanks for the fun questions Alison!

My questions are:
1. What do you think of when you see orange? 
2. What is the funniest movie quote you can remember?
3. What is a book you love so much you would give it to all your children and grandchildren (and everyone else)?
4. Why do you play tennis in socks and swimmers?
5. Favorite pizza flavor?
6. Are you writing a story? If so, can we have a snippet?
7. What superhero power would you like?
8. And what would you name a pet fly?

I tag Clara Darling at To Find a Castle, Kathy Tainsh at Three Little Chickens and I think that's everyone who hasn't already been tagged.








2 comments:

  1. It's nice to see Jean Valjean get some attention. The poor man never seems to be invited to these character parties.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :). Alas, poor him, I hope he has a good time.

      Delete