Thursday 22 October 2015

Sweater Weather tag

Hullo Dear Readers

Recently I was tagged by Amazing Allison from the Art of Storytelling (Thank you :D)

It's actually pretty hot here in Australia, but Autumn is my favorite season :)

Now for the questions:

Favorite Candle Scent? 
Pear and Ginger, it smells so good....:)

Coffee, Tea or Hot Chocolate?
Hot Chocolate :D I love the cadbury mint :D In summer I have cold chocolate:D I try to like coffee but it's not working to well... I like Mocha's too, a mix between Hot chocolate and coffee.

What's your best Autumn memory? 
Tough....Maybe my 12th birthday party. It was a dress up party, people dressed up in things varying from Will Treaty to Tintin. I was Luke Skywalker :) It was very fun :D

Best fragrence for Autumn?
Hot chocolate, I love that smell. Or wood smoke :D

Favorite Thanksgiving dinner (I don't have thanksgiving so I'll say Easter)?
Umm... Lamb roast? With gravy. And lots of homemade chips :)

Most worn jumper?
A navy blue hoody. It had a long pocket that you could put both your hands in. It got to small though... :(

Football games or jumping in leaf piles?
Leaf piles :D They sound really fun:)

Skinny jeans or leggings?
Skinny jeans, or just jeans (mostly tracky pants actually...).

Combat boots or Ugg boots?
Ugg boots :D Mine are all fluffy on the inside :)

Is Pumpkin spice worth the hype?
I've never actually tried it. (Or heard of it)

Favorite Autumn movie?
Hogfather, it's not really Autumn, but oh well :)

What do you want to be for Halloween?
I've never actually celebrated Halloween.

Hats or Scarves?
I love my beanie, it's so snug and warm :)

What's your 1# favorite thing about Autumn?
 My birthday :D I love having birthdays :) This year for my birthday I got a blog :D

I don't really have anyone to tag who hasn't already been tagged so goodbye readers and thanks again for tagging me Allison :)


2 comments:

  1. It seems that I need to see my optometrist. I read question #1, and thought you wrote FEAR instead of PEAR!
    "What's your favourite scent?"
    "Fear...."
    "Wh-what?"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And terror, that smells even better :)
      Thanks for commenting :D

      Delete