Monday 15 February 2016

Studies and Crochet

Hello good Readers

How goes your day? 

I have been busy. Recently I enrolled in a sample university course called The Law Student's Toolkit.
There are assignments. I did not expect them to be so hard. Last night I stayed up well past my bedtime to finish my assignment on 'Enforcing Monetary Judgments' on time.

However, I feel that I have to long left my blog be, so I bring to you pictures of some projects I've been working on.



Mr Minion, my first commission! I made him to the Librivox version of Great Expectations

I did not invent this pattern, you can find it Here


And this is Hadrian, a Loch Ness Monster I made for a friend's birthday.

His pattern can be found on Ravelry Here


Pictures soon to come include my latest instalments to my crocheted Avengers, another birthday present and a little Groot


Last month we designed 'school uniforms' with fabric markers. Here is the result








See you later Readers! Have a nice week!


2 comments:

  1. Heavy homework, cool crafts in between, and wearing whatever you jolly well please...I think that sums up home school fairly well!

    I like the Loch Ness Monster. Did you name him Hadrian after Hadrian's wall?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Home schooling is the best way to do things! :D
      My friend actually named Hadrian while looking on a baby names site. But while I was making Mum and I were having an ongoing argument on whether Nessie or Brutus was a better name :)

      Delete